Kananura Nursery ,Primary and Secondary Schools Board meets twice a term and is responsible for the governance and strategic direction of the school.
The functions of the School Board include:
- establishing the strategic direction and priorities for the school
- monitoring and reviewing school performance
- developing and reviewing the school’s policies, guidelines and procedures
- approving the school budget
- overseeing implementation of the school’s curriculum, and
- developing relationships between the school and the community, including encouraging parent participation in the school.
The School Board consists of:
- The Director of Kananura Schools
- The Manager of Kananura Schools
- The Headmistress of Kananura Schools
- The Head Teacher of Kananura Schools
- 2 elected staff members